The jaws kitchen

bkachel

I recently bought a house and over the last couple months I have been on a mission to have one of the wildest Jaws prop displays out there. So rather then displaying conventional kitchen nic nacs and what not I went a different direction... JAWS!

jaws_kitchen_001.jpgjaws_kitchen_009.jpgjaws_kitchen_008.jpgjaws_kitchen_007.jpgjaws_kitchen_006.jpgjaws_kitchen_005.jpgjaws_kitchen_004.jpgjaws_kitchen_003.jpgjaws_kitchen_002.jpgjaws_kitchen_010.jpg

jaws_kitchen_011.jpgjaws_kitchen_019.jpgjaws_kitchen_018.jpgjaws_kitchen_017.jpgjaws_kitchen_016.jpgjaws_kitchen_015.jpgjaws_kitchen_014.jpgjaws_kitchen_013.jpgjaws_kitchen_012.jpgjaws_kitchen_020.jpg

jaws_kitchen_022.jpgjaws_kitchen_025.jpgjaws_kitchen_026.jpgjaws_kitchen_023.jpg

I've always struggled with what to do with that dead space above the cabinets... now I know. This opens up a whole new realm of decorating for me as well as gives me another room to take over (much to my wife's chagrin).

I bet I know what kind of beer is in the fridge! :thumbsup

HAHA, if I did drink, the only beer I would drink is Narragansett. But I prefer Hooper's non alcoholic alternative with the Styrofoam Cup. Speaking of which, I think I know what my next Jaws prop will be...

Love it. I'm having enough trouble convincing my wife about putting my JAWS collection in the cinema room, let alone the kitchen !

Love it! Awesome job. Seriously. Really great. :thumbsup

Now all that you're missing is a fridge-magnet that says, "Here's to
swimmin', with bow-legged women." :D

That's a good idea. I almost purchased a wood sign to hang over a door way that said that.

This is amazing, and certainly giving me ideas for my new kitchen. It won't be JAWS themed, but this certainly has my gears turning...

That is freakin awesome! Saw the recent theater release of jaws and loved it! Nicely done. Where'd you get the beach closed sign? You need a yellow barrel to round out your props!

Actually, do you have one of Hooper's flashers? Whoops, I see you do have one. Nice.

....I love Jaws so much....

Now you need to get yourself some replica scars!

-MJ

Attachments

• Flasher.png
    Flasher.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back