The jaws kitchen

All I saw was the beautiful kitchen. Reminds me of another kitchen....MINE!
I'd love to do something like that but my wife would NEVER allow it. Especially since
remodel has only been done for about a year.

Seriously, I'm diggin that kitchen and setup.

I may be out numbered here, but I'm not totally sure I do like it.

Awesome kitchen. Awesome collection.

But the two (to me) seem a tad incongruous. More importantly, in my mind a collection that awesome yearns to be displayed more "museum-like", for lack of a better term, opposed to being layered on top of its self and relegated to a confining space.

I know mine is not necessarily the opinion you'd like to hear, but what worth is this place if we cannot attain alternate perspectives?

And in the end, my response is entirely based on providing your collection with the best display possible, as it is indeed an outstanding collection.

Last edited:
I may be out numbered here, but I'm not totally sure I do like it.

Awesome kitchen. Awesome collection.

But the two (to me) seem a tad incongruous. More importantly, in my mind a collection that awesome yearns to be displayed more "museum-like", for lack of a better term, opposed to being layered on top of its self and relegated to a confining space.

I know mine is not necessarily the opinion you'd like to hear, but what worth is this place if we cannot attain alternate perspectives?

And in the end, my response is entirely based on providing your collection with the best display possible, as it is indeed an outstanding collection.

I understand what you are saying to a point, but my whole purpose of displaying stuff is to incorporate it within my living space, not to display it as if it were a museum. As far as alternative perspectives... I think if you saw my kitchen in person you may think differently. Your opinion is your opinion it doesn't bother me one bit at all so no sweat there.

- - - Updated - - -

That is freakin awesome! Saw the recent theater release of jaws and loved it! Nicely done. Where'd you get the beach closed sign? You need a yellow barrel to round out your props!

I do have a yellow barrel. You may not have seen the picture... I got the beach closed sign on Ebay.

Thanks for the heads up MJ.

Here are my latest Jaws Props.

jaws_kitchen_030.jpgjaws_kitchen_028.jpgjaws_kitchen_029.jpgjaws_kitchen_027.jpg

I understand what you are saying to a point, but my whole purpose of displaying stuff is to incorporate it within my living space, not to display it as if it were a museum. As far as alternative perspectives... I think if you saw my kitchen in person you may think differently. Your opinion is your opinion it doesn't bother me one bit at all so no sweat there.

Cool... And honestly - I am torn. This may sound hypocritical, but along with my previous comments, I DO like the unique aspect of how you have it displayed.

Again - awesome kitchen; awesome collection!

This is a marvellous collection. I'd love to have just one of those barrels and I'd be happy.

To make this kitchen complete. You must construct and integrate the Orca Dining-Booth at which Hooper and Quint compare scars...do it for no other reason than to go in to the Indianapolis speech when you have house guests...

This is a marvellous collection. I'd love to have just one of those barrels and I'd be happy.

To make this kitchen complete. You must construct and integrate the Orca Dining-Booth at which Hooper and Quint compare scars...do it for no other reason than to go in to the Indianapolis speech when you have house guests...

I know where you can get a barrel. Message me and I'll give you the details. It would be cool to have that dinning booth. I'm having a custom built Orca model made right now, and the dining area on it is insanely detailed. Once it comes in I'll post it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back