The jaws kitchen

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bkachel

I recently bought a house and over the last couple months I have been on a mission to have one of the wildest Jaws prop displays out there. So rather then displaying conventional kitchen nic nacs and what not I went a different direction... JAWS!

jaws_kitchen_001.jpg jaws_kitchen_009.jpg jaws_kitchen_008.jpg jaws_kitchen_007.jpg jaws_kitchen_006.jpg jaws_kitchen_005.jpg jaws_kitchen_004.jpg jaws_kitchen_003.jpg jaws_kitchen_002.jpg jaws_kitchen_010.jpg

jaws_kitchen_011.jpg jaws_kitchen_019.jpg jaws_kitchen_018.jpg jaws_kitchen_017.jpg jaws_kitchen_016.jpg jaws_kitchen_015.jpg jaws_kitchen_014.jpg jaws_kitchen_013.jpg jaws_kitchen_012.jpg jaws_kitchen_020.jpg

jaws_kitchen_022.jpg jaws_kitchen_025.jpg jaws_kitchen_026.jpg jaws_kitchen_023.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CynicalMormon

I've always struggled with what to do with that dead space above the cabinets... now I know. This opens up a whole new realm of decorating for me as well as gives me another room to take over (much to my wife's chagrin).

bkachel

I bet I know what kind of beer is in the fridge! :thumbsup

HAHA, if I did drink, the only beer I would drink is Narragansett. But I prefer Hooper's non alcoholic alternative with the Styrofoam Cup. Speaking of which, I think I know what my next Jaws prop will be...

JANDERS10

Love it. I'm having enough trouble convincing my wife about putting my JAWS collection in the cinema room, let alone the kitchen !

bkachel

Love it! Awesome job. Seriously. Really great. :thumbsup

Now all that you're missing is a fridge-magnet that says, "Here's to
swimmin', with bow-legged women." :D

That's a good idea. I almost purchased a wood sign to hang over a door way that said that.

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is freakin awesome! Saw the recent theater release of jaws and loved it! Nicely done. Where'd you get the beach closed sign? You need a yellow barrel to round out your props!

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Actually, do you have one of Hooper's flashers? Whoops, I see you do have one. Nice.

....I love Jaws so much....

Now you need to get yourself some replica scars!

-MJ

Attachments

• Flasher.png
    Flasher.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: