The jaws kitchen

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I've always struggled with what to do with that dead space above the cabinets... now I know. This opens up a whole new realm of decorating for me as well as gives me another room to take over (much to my wife's chagrin).

bkachel

I bet I know what kind of beer is in the fridge! :thumbsup
HAHA, if I did drink, the only beer I would drink is Narragansett. But I prefer Hooper's non alcoholic alternative with the Styrofoam Cup. Speaking of which, I think I know what my next Jaws prop will be...

JANDERS10

Love it. I'm having enough trouble convincing my wife about putting my JAWS collection in the cinema room, let alone the kitchen !

bkachel

Love it! Awesome job. Seriously. Really great. :thumbsup

Now all that you're missing is a fridge-magnet that says, "Here's to
swimmin', with bow-legged women." :D
That's a good idea. I almost purchased a wood sign to hang over a door way that said that.

FrankWalker

This is amazing, and certainly giving me ideas for my new kitchen. It won't be JAWS themed, but this certainly has my gears turning...

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is freakin awesome! Saw the recent theater release of jaws and loved it! Nicely done. Where'd you get the beach closed sign? You need a yellow barrel to round out your props!

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Actually, do you have one of Hooper's flashers? Whoops, I see you do have one. Nice.

....I love Jaws so much....

Now you need to get yourself some replica scars!

-MJ

Attachments

Last edited: