The Island track suit

xeno

Sr Member
I really like the track suits and shoes they wore in the movie,
were there ever any screen used versions for sale, or similar
versions for sale at a puma store or something.

my search came up empty, I did find a blog with some pics of the shoes
and track suit but lost it :p

Xeno

theisland1.jpg

theislandsuit.jpg

pumatheisland.jpg

The_Island_45.jpg

Originally posted by saber_wielder@Jan 9 2006, 03:25 AM
is this maybe it....but in white? I don't know.Puma football

its the 10th one down in the list of apperal. looks like the colar is closer to the movie.
[snapback]1154187[/snapback]​

AFAIK the Jackets were specially made for the film and are not available. I think the trousers are available. Search the board, I think there was a topic about it.

Hope that helps
Domenik

Originally posted by saber_wielder@Jan 8 2006, 09:25 PM
is this maybe it....but in white? I don't know.Puma football

its the 10th one down in the list of apperal. looks like the colar is closer to the movie.
[snapback]1154187[/snapback]​

good find . Its the same pattern but not the color scheme. like mentioned above, maybe the color scheme was specific to the movie.

well, just heard back from Puma. They said that the suits WERE custom made, and that the football shirt I have linked above is the closest they have to it. They said that the patern for that shirt was altered slightly to make the Island suit. The shoes are the only thing that was off the shelf.

My idea is to maybe buy the footbal shirt and some fabric and try to use the FB shirt as the patern. I dont know what type of fabric though...some sort of polyester?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back