The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive (Defunct)

Celeste Conway

Hello My Fellow Indy Fans!

The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive:

By far my largest prop project and biggest contribution I hope to bring to RPF is The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive. Through years of both collecting other people's work and also created by own pieces I have amassed a large collection of paper props from all the Indy films plus more, and now I decided to allow people to instead of scrolling through dense forum logs or old abandoned websites to hunt down props that I would release my collection after cataloguing and correctly crediting all the works and allow fans to enjoy them hassle free. In it's current state I have credited a decent portion of the works and are going through forums here and places like COW to properly credit others (If you have leads on crediting or have a piece in here that's yours please PM me). I also know that there's still more props out there I could add, especially those for TOD because I only have Club Obi-Wan stuff currently.

Currently the Archive is not accepting applications and is on hiatus due to several issues I'll elaborate on in an Update

If you have any further questions send them below or if you have props you want to share and add to the Archive PM me.

I hope this Archive is a useful place for People to find new props to add to their collection and just generally enjoy the world of Indiana Jones.

Till Next Time
Enjoy!

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Thanks to the gorgeous additions by Fabilousfab the following items have been added to the Archive:

Ravenwood Diary Pages and Elements
Katanga Pinups
Raven Bar Items
Indy Voodoo Doll Patterns
Grail Knight Manuscript Pages
Last Crusade German Documents
KOTS Wedding Invites
Ark of the Covenant Book Cover
Eye of the Peacock Map
as well as dozens more!

Currently accepting more invites and slowly working through them to avoid Prop Pirates and also continuing my own search for props.
Keeping an open ear to any dms of additional props.
Enjoy!
Dylan

UPDATE:
Thanks to the gorgeous additions by Fabilousfab the following items have been added to the Archive:

Katanga Pinups
Raven Bar Items
KOTS Wedding Invites
Eye of the Peacock Map
as well as dozens more!

Currently accepting more invites and slowly working through them to avoid Prop Pirates and also continuing my own search for props.
Enjoy!
Dylan
PM sent.

great idea, I need to dig out my files disks and see if I have any stuff to add. I did make an original insert for my grail diary, hopefully I can find the file.

UPDATE:

Katanga Pinups
Raven Bar Items
KOTS Wedding Invites
Eye of the Peacock Map
as well as dozens more!

Enjoy!
Dylan
PM sent.

Pm sent, I think. I’m using mobile right now so I could only “start a conversation” so idk if that will work but I’d love to use this archive. Thanks in advance, hopefully I can access this. And thanks for providing this, it’s a great idea.
-doctorwhen

PM sent. I have a home bar in my basement in the vein of Jock's Hangar Bar, and lots of this would be great additions to the wall spaces! Thank you!

Pm sent as well abit a while back! Been looking for these but was bummed that many sources went out during the years...its good that you were archiving these.

Bump. Still haven't had a reply to access request.
Truly sorry about your wait and a couple others who have been too, been filled up with uni work recently and need to double check everyone for safety reasons. luckily I should be able to add more pieces to it soon and generally work on it more proactively. looking forward to talking more soon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back