The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dylan Conway

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello My Fellow Indy Fans!

The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive:
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

By far my largest prop project and biggest contribution I hope to bring to RPF is The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive. Through years of both collecting other people's work and also created by own pieces I have amassed a large collection of paper props from all the Indy films plus more, and now I decided to allow people to instead of scrolling through dense forum logs or old abandoned websites to hunt down props that I would release my collection after cataloguing and correctly crediting all the works and allow fans to enjoy them hassle free. In it's current state I have credited a decent portion of the works and are going through forums here and places like COW to properly credit others (If you have leads on crediting or have a piece in here that's yours please PM me). I also know that there's still more props out there I could add, especially those for TOD because I only have Club Obi-Wan stuff currently.

Anyway if you wish to access this Folder there are a few requirement that must be met. Before trying to open the Link PM Me your Name, Your Email Address and Location so I know who's requests are from for and also to ease the issue of Dreaded Prop Pirates who if gain access to this project will force me to shut down the archive so don't ruin everyone's fun. I wish to avoid people on sites like eBay or Etsy from stealing these works and trying to make people buy them, my end goal being that this project is known enough that people make their props here rather then spending money.

If you have any further questions send them below or if you have props you want to share and add to the Archive PM me.

I hope this Archive is a useful place for People to find new props to add to their collection and just generally enjoy the world of Indiana Jones.

Till Next Time
Enjoy!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dylan Conway

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE:
Thanks to the gorgeous additions by Fabilousfab the following items have been added to the Archive:

Ravenwood Diary Pages and Elements
Katanga Pinups
Raven Bar Items
Indy Voodoo Doll Patterns
Grail Knight Manuscript Pages
Last Crusade German Documents
KOTS Wedding Invites
Ark of the Covenant Book Cover
Eye of the Peacock Map
as well as dozens more!

Currently accepting more invites and slowly working through them to avoid Prop Pirates and also continuing my own search for props.
Keeping an open ear to any dms of additional props.
Enjoy!
Dylan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.