The Indiana Jones Paper Prop Archive (Defunct)

-Update-
Hey Again Everyone!
as of today the original google drive version of the archive is being removed and access cut off. Due to the size of this project and doing this solo I've found the quality of the archive slouching as I am spending the time available I have to work on it, working on applications. I will be rebuilding the archive from the ground up and will come back in the future with a largely improved archive and with a more secure method of approval so only those who truly care for this community and the items created within it.

I apologise for my lack of response and inactivity but I truly set this project out with the best intentions and are ashamed with how I've handled it, I hope to come back to you all with the best way to get free access to my work and the many other works of those involved in this community while avoiding suspicious behaviour and less then perfect mass produced stolen products.

Till next time everyone.
Celeste

I think the owner got what they wanted and has closed it, Maybe I'm being cynical, or not .......!
If what I wanted was spam messages of random people I can't trust trying to get into this body of work and ruining it for everyone then yes I got exactly what I wanted.

If you have a way we can all get what we want out of this project I would be more than happy to discuss this with you in pms.

as always I am sympathetic to real fans who just want to enjoy this project and understanding to people who are skeptical or critical of it but If your just gonna attack me and provide no advice then I guess I will just leave it dead then be willing to take more abuse just because of having a tricky task in front of me.

Sincerely
Celeste

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back