The hunters lairs podcast

Uhm you mean like some sort of radio talk show? with guests? members from the lair? famous Predator actors?
If its like that it be cool.

Imagine having Chuck Ruffkintoy as guest on the talk show... " So Chuck, is my order ready? What about others? What chu been busy with dude?"

I had, had something similar in mind once, well kind of. I was thinking of something like ‘Lair TV’. ‘Lair TV’ would be something like that G-4 show that covers the SDCC each year. But ‘Lair TV’ would center mainly on the Pred orientated stuff going on at cons and other similar events. The show would feature a “Lair reporter” who would no doubt be a lair member. This person would go around interviewing different preds attending the cons/events. ‘Lair TV ‘could also feature segments on lair artist, suit makers, collectors and the likes…something could be put together to produce a small little Youtube broadcast…nothing spectacular, just a way for some members to show off what’s going on, just an idea.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back