The Hunters Lair SDCC Official thread

Faken

Is it me or do we not have a SDCC 2009 thread going yet with footage of our members on parade??? We have any footage going yet? Should we do a new thread for pics and vids or is the plan to just update this guy:
Dan

Everyone is suiting up today, Saturday. So I guess the first pictures will get here tomorrow or monday. Dont stress the guys!
But maybe a new thread would be good with all the pictures.

Damon's Facebook update from 13 hours ago...

Ok folks....updates from COMIC CON 09.Were on fire this year....Saw Johnny Depp,cast from the movie New Moon,Gene Simmons and his son Nick,Hurley from LOST,as always Seth Geen,Brandon Roth aka SUPERMAN, Nicolas Cage, James Cameron,Jennifer Connely.....and the ever so cool Elijah Wood...tomorrow's the big day.Pictures and video to come real soon

today is the walk around i think. ..My eyes are peeled looking for the members...

i've been watching the coverage on G4, they did a close up of a pred suit, the pred lifted his bio to reveal a rubies headpiece....

I'm sure tonight during the masquerade they will have more costumed shots

maybe they should make their way over to the G4 booth ...

AM

I saw a pred walk by the Sideshow booth on the webcams but no idea who it was, hard to make out details on those cams...

I hope someone (greyback?) does another one of those Invasion ComicCon movies.

That was awesome. I saved that video as soon as I saw it. Great music, great suits and great still pics interlaced into it.

Guess some girls just love a man (or a girl - ei'luj) in a costume.

G4 comic con thing was awesome Olivia is hawwwt! Emma Frost Olivia gigity gigity goo aeeeright! I want pics of the preds invading Comic Con 09 lets go! Get with it!

I hope someone (greyback?) does another one of those Invasion ComicCon movies.

That was awesome. I saved that video as soon as I saw it. Great music, great suits and great still pics interlaced into it.

Guess some girls just love a man (or a girl - ei'luj) in a costume.

Greyback was there and filming everything.....it was a bit overwhelming for most people to see a dozen preds walk in, but once they spread out more people could appreciate the detail and work involved in each suit.

P7250410.jpg

P7250526.jpg

P7250380.jpg

P7250529.jpg

P7250507.jpg

P7250516.jpg

P7250559.jpg

Some teaser pics!
comic con 2009

P7250410.jpg

P7250526.jpg

P7250380.jpg

P7250529.jpg

P7250507.jpg

P7250516.jpg

P7250559.jpg

Phenominal showing! Way too cool! I get all excited for them as it's
a pride undescribable when people are oogling over the suits!
LIKE A ROCK STAR!!

I started my "Long RUnning WIP" thread on 21 Jan 2009. That is the first post of introduction and that I was going to start building a suit for this year. I figure time invested was somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 hours to completion. I can honestly say - today on the convention floor ranks in the top 10 events of my 47 year life.

THere are plenty of pictures coming, and Greyback took some AWESOME video.

I'll be starting all over in a few weeks to come up with something new for NEXT year. See you in 2010 !!!!!! Make your reservations early.

E-O

I don't know what to say,.... :)
Blowen away, beyond words,....
Amazing to see them all suited up, gotta a bit misty eyed :cry:
Well done team, well done.
We are all proud of you
14 Predators in one place,..pity any lone Xeno's

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back