The Hunters Lair 8 years and counting

Holy crap, I only joined the other day.... you mean it's been eight years.... WHAT? you mean I have a wife and kid..... When did all this happen....

Happy Hatching Day to the Lair!

I'll raise a glass in tribute :)

And say thanks for the inspiration, innovation, and instigation of creativity :D

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='119052' date='Nov 27 2008, 02:22 PM']And say thanks for the inspiration, innovation, and instigation of creativity :D[/quote]

Is it scary that I saw that as "Indigestion" at first? :)

Happy birthday and many thanks to everyone here. Possibly the friendliest and most helpful forum i've ever been part of.
xx :)

Its cool to see how this has evolved from the limitations of the eZboard forums to the new ones we now use.

There have been TONS of people who have come and gone and a whackload of talent shown off.

Kudos to the founders and let's hope we see at least one more Predator movie within the next 10 years...

wow,

i remember finding this place when it was just 3 years old i think. Completely unreal that i've been here for this stinking long. I have alot to be thankful for in this place. Several friends have been made and i picked up a very cool hobby. thanks!

Here is to another great 8 years!

happy birthday hunters lair! :)
I wonder what happen all those 8 years ago to start this place up??
Any storys about the birth of the hunters lair???

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back