The Hunt, what are your weapons of choice?

cacador

Your hunt location is a small island that has some jungle features aswell as rocky hills on the opposite side. Your prey will be humanoids with the possibility of xenomorphs in the rocky terrain and caves. You are allowed to bring 3 weapons other than your wrist blade and medkit. What are they?

I am choosing:
Proximity mines to cover my tracks in the caverns and if I get out numbered.
Spear gun for ranged open area shots.
Combistick for close proximity encounters.

I'm sure that there is a post out there like this one and I'm sorry mods.

oh kay
i will take the
plasma caster from AVPR as it can turn into a handheld weopen
the combi stick
and the smart disk

Plasmacaster & Combi only. I don't need anything else, hah. Yeah I'm cocky & will probably get killed like the Chopper & Celtic lol.

I figure if I can't kill it with the wristblade close up then I'm probably going to die anyway so twin plasma casters for range and a knife for cutting up trophies

Shoulder Cannon-----Always needed when there is a chance of Xenomorphs around due to their tendency to breed quickly.

Naginata or Glaive-----Personal preference for favorite melee weapon.

Spear gun-----at a distance from a very large group of humans, you can stealthily pick off a few without the alarm given by the blast of a plasmacaster, in order to reduce the odds to manageable. Then you can move in for multiple stealth kills with your wristblades, or take on a few with your glaive.

hmmmm i would have the plasma caster for range,the smart disc because i could use it for range and melee,and lastly mines for traps

Your hunt location is a small island that has some jungle features aswell as rocky hills on the opposite side. Your prey will be humanoids with the possibility of xenomorphs in the rocky terrain and caves. You are allowed to bring 3 weapons other than your wrist blade and medkit. What are they?

I am choosing:
Proximity mines to cover my tracks in the caverns and if I get out numbered.
Spear gun for ranged open area shots.
Combistick for close proximity encounters.

I'm sure that there is a post out there like this one and I'm sorry mods.
I'd bring some of those snare traps that my character in the comic "Predator: Cold War" had. Those would be very effective in trapping something coming out of a cave or around the corner on a rocky trail. I'd also take a net gun, in case I wanted to set up an ambush, and a smart disc.

I'm not sure how effective a plasma cannon would be in rocky terrain if it's hard to see around big rock features. Then again, it might be useful in the jungle.

Maul (that's right, that thing kicked ass in "Concrete Jungle"), Plasmacaster, Net.
With these, you've got everything you need: a light melee weapon (the wristblades), a heavy melee weapon, a ranged weapon, and something to capture/stun/hold-off your enemies.

But I suppose if we had Hunter's Lair role-playing (tell me we do), we'd have different classes with different specialties.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back