The HG WELLS time machine 8 DAY COMMISSION. did we build it in TIME?

J Scorn

Sr Member
Hello, things for me have moved on at a great pace since i last started a thread on this forum. I now have a great team of 5 talented costumers, make up artists and prop builders AND we have a huge WORKSHOP.

A very recent commission we had come in, was to create the HG WELLS time machine for public viewing and photoshoots for a festival. due to funding and timescales the deadline was crucial with just 8 days to the main event.... did we make it on TIME, well thats the lucky thing with building a time machine

TIME to get pic heavy, any questions and comments are very welcome thanks in advance guys.

- - - Updated - - -

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

That's a heck of a "little' project. Interested in seeing the final product. I just received the Time Machine blueray yesterday and they have a very cool extra feature and it is pretty much dedicated to the original props. Love this movie.

Thanks Zombie killer, im very lucky to have a strong team behind me to try to pull this off.

Last edited by a moderator:
all the detail sections like the rosettes were resin formed, the sculpt from this was by hand

- - - Updated - - -

and most of the chair has been built by now

thanks Duncanator, to make things more interesting the dish was made from scratch, not a satellite dish or spun aluminium like most builds of this kind.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back