The HG WELLS time machine 8 DAY COMMISSION. did we build it in TIME?

its incredible how primer grey makes everything look cool. there are 365 pegs around the rim each one is resin made and set out to referance pics, to date i still have no idea why they are set out this way??????

Seems like it took less time to build this thing then it does to post the progress! 8 days to build and we are on the 8th day of this thread! lol

Makes me wonder what they did with the one they made for "Big Bang Theory". Good episode.

It belongs to a member here. Matter of fact we sat in it two weeks ago. :D
Time machine Kerri.jpg

Here's video of the wife sitting in it. I think she was more impressed with it than I was!

http://tinyurl.com/kerriintimemachine

Last edited:
It wasn't made for the show. The came to him and asked if they could borrow it for the show. He already owned it.

so heres a quick video of our progress, remember this was all shot within a week and by now im starting to get very tired and filming is getting abit rushed.... so sorry for the quality, as long as the prop looks good at the end... and is on TIME!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back