The HG WELLS time machine 8 DAY COMMISSION. did we build it in TIME?

J Scorn

Sr Member
Hello, things for me have moved on at a great pace since i last started a thread on this forum. I now have a great team of 5 talented costumers, make up artists and prop builders AND we have a huge WORKSHOP.

A very recent commission we had come in, was to create the HG WELLS time machine for public viewing and photoshoots for a festival. due to funding and timescales the deadline was crucial with just 8 days to the main event.... did we make it on TIME, well thats the lucky thing with building a time machine

TIME to get pic heavy, any questions and comments are very welcome thanks in advance guys.

- - - Updated - - -

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Zombie Killer

Sr Member
That's a heck of a "little' project. Interested in seeing the final product. I just received the Time Machine blueray yesterday and they have a very cool extra feature and it is pretty much dedicated to the original props. Love this movie.

J Scorn

Sr Member
Thanks Zombie killer, im very lucky to have a strong team behind me to try to pull this off.

Last edited by a moderator:

J Scorn

Sr Member
all the detail sections like the rosettes were resin formed, the sculpt from this was by hand

- - - Updated - - -

and most of the chair has been built by now

J Scorn

Sr Member
thanks Duncanator, to make things more interesting the dish was made from scratch, not a satellite dish or spun aluminium like most builds of this kind.