the Gort

Estelle

Well , after numerous cancelations and declined credit cards it seems the remaining unsold “gorts”/ HT Guardian Predators are starting to work their way down the waiting list, WAAAAYYYY down the waiting list. I was informed by SS that a gort was available for me if I wanted it…..I would like to know from the serious collectors on here if this is worth pursuing? I know when he was fist released there was a big fuss over him, but all seemed to have died down a few months after his release..I’m not quite sure if I want to keep him or sell him off. I would love to hear what collectors have to say about him, mainly his worth as a collectable at this time now that the hype is gone
~Estelle

i didnt bother buying him estelle , he isnt out special. i have most hot toys but this one didnt seem to WOW me in anyway. there was a bug fuss over him because he was a new predator figure thats about it.... imo its what you think that matters though

From one collector to another I say Buy him and display him. I wouldn't mind having one but not for the prices I've seen him go for. Sooner or later the price on these hot-toys will gradually jump even more and will be more sought after down the road..

Get it if you like it and the price is fair for you. I don't recall how much SS was selling him for, but it's just a shame that more collectors won't even have an opportunity to have it. They pick one of the most popular Lost Hunters and decide to 'short pack' him, lame, lame...and lame.

Thanks everyone for your input and advice…I’ve decided to go on and get him. My order number has changed to a “T” number, so now I’m waiting on SS to charge my card. I’ll keep him n.i.b and will display him once I get a nice shelf or curio cabinet for him and the rest of my figures.
Thanks again everyone
~Estelle

Thanks everyone for your input and advice…I’ve decided to go on and get him. My order number has changed to a “T” number, so now I’m waiting on SS to charge my card. I’ll keep him n.i.b and will display him once I get a nice shelf or curio cabinet for him and the rest of my figures.
Thanks again everyone
~Estelle

Good Call!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back