Interest The Goonies - Treasure Map "BLANKET"!!! Displayed in actual Goonie House!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"The Goonies"

~ Treasure Map Blanket ~

It's been quite a few years since I've done a run of these, and have had a few requests to do another run. So, I thought a few of you may be interested as well! ;)

The 30th Anniversary Goonie Festival in Astoria had just ended a week ago and a number of people visiting noticed the blanket displayed at the Goonie House and wanted one.

This 'throw blanket' is the largest size that they come in and is big enough for two people to get under.

Since this blanket is in full color, it is thicker than most throw blankets and has a nice weight to it. It is very finely crafted and the picture quality and color on these are amazing!

Because of the size it was hard for me to get a good picture of this, so these blankets look way better than the photos posted below.

The image is woven into the blanket with multiple colored threads. No printing!

The technology that they use to make these blankets is pretty amazing...

Measurements: 50" x 68"

Price: $60 (plus shipping)

Waiting List:

1. whoever

MapBlanketFsm.jpg

Map Blanket displayed at the Goonie House in Astoria, Oregon! (On Queen-size Bed!)
MapBlanketGoonieHouse.jpg

(On King-size Bed!)
MapBlanket2sm.jpg

MapBlanketsm.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Blankets are on order and are currently being made!

I've only ordered 25, and half of them are already reserved by people on and off the forum.

So, reserve your spot now! ;)

Still any left ? Shipped to UK ?

Yes, I have a few left!

Shipping to the UK will be standard first-class mail - $30, or priority mail for $50.

Priority will get there within a week or two, and standard post can take up to 4 weeks.

Shipping rates are expensive these days...
Don't even ask about shipping UPS or FedEx unless you're made out of money...

UPDATE:

Well, what do you know?!!! They have arrived!!!

Payment Due PM's have been sent out!

If anyone else is interested in one, PM me! I only have a few left!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back