The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 today

Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

Saw this earlier. If I didn't already own the first 2, I'd pounce. Great price.

Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

If you follow the Amazon "Support the RPF" link up top the RPF may get ad credit for the purchase too.

If you follow the Amazon "Support the RPF" link up top the RPF may get ad credit for the purchase too.
Yes, the RPF will get credit for the sale, thanks for mentioning it. :)

Sweet, thanks for bringing that to my attention! I have many Blu-Rays I need to order!

I'm still debating. I have the non blu set and am asking myself, how often do I really watch these. Decisions, decisions...

Wondering if the set will be like dvd set I have from before. The extra footage is on one dvd.

I tried to buy it but it's not in stock

It's now saying ships in 2-4 weeks. But it will let you order.

:lol Yeah but I am in the I want it now group! :lol

Still a great price and thanks for posting the link!!! :thumbsup

Sold! Thanks for the heads up, would never have seen it otherwise :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back