The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 today

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Probe Droid

Master Member
Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

Saw this earlier. If I didn't already own the first 2, I'd pounce. Great price.

Ghadrack

Sr Member
Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

If you follow the Amazon "Support the RPF" link up top the RPF may get ad credit for the purchase too.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you follow the Amazon "Support the RPF" link up top the RPF may get ad credit for the purchase too.
Yes, the RPF will get credit for the sale, thanks for mentioning it. :)

aeonpulse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sweet, thanks for bringing that to my attention! I have many Blu-Rays I need to order!

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm still debating. I have the non blu set and am asking myself, how often do I really watch these. Decisions, decisions...

payton paison

Wondering if the set will be like dvd set I have from before. The extra footage is on one dvd.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I tried to buy it but it's not in stock

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It's now saying ships in 2-4 weeks. But it will let you order.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:lol Yeah but I am in the I want it now group! :lol

Still a great price and thanks for posting the link!!! :thumbsup

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Glad I could help.

Dave316

Sold! Thanks for the heads up, would never have seen it otherwise :)