The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 today

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by jcoffman99, Feb 21, 2012.

1. jcoffman99

jcoffman99 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

2. Probe Droid

Probe Droid Master Member

Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

Saw this earlier. If I didn't already own the first 2, I'd pounce. Great price.

3. Ghadrack

Ghadrack Sr Member

Re: The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration Edition) [Blu-ray] $25.00 toda

If you follow the Amazon "Support the RPF" link up top the RPF may get ad credit for the purchase too.

4. Montagar

Montagar Legendary Member Community Staff

Yes, the RPF will get credit for the sale, thanks for mentioning it. :)

5. aeonpulse

aeonpulse Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sweet, thanks for bringing that to my attention! I have many Blu-Rays I need to order!

6. jcoffman99

I'm still debating. I have the non blu set and am asking myself, how often do I really watch these. Decisions, decisions...

7. payton paison

payton paison Well-Known Member

Wondering if the set will be like dvd set I have from before. The extra footage is on one dvd.

8. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I tried to buy it but it's not in stock

9. jcoffman99

It's now saying ships in 2-4 weeks. But it will let you order.

10. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:lol Yeah but I am in the I want it now group! :lol

Still a great price and thanks for posting the link!!! :thumbsup

11. jcoffman99

Glad I could help.

12. Dave316

Dave316 New Member

Sold! Thanks for the heads up, would never have seen it otherwise :)