The FP movie trailer

To quote Nigel Tufnel

"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever"

Unfortunatley...this one crossed the line to stupid.

Umm...

The only reason I laughed is because 248 is the area code of Oakland county - one of the tri-county areas of Metro Detroit. The more "elite" county, so to say... DBals lives there, I think he's the guy dancing with tires.

Saw this at last year's SXSW, and I really enjoyed it. It's ridiculous, hilarious, and a lot of fun. Obviously not meant to be taken seriously, definitely not for everyone.

I wouldn't recommend basing your opinion off of a two and a half minute trailer, instead actually watch it. Who knows, it might surprise you, and you might actually love it.

Or you might absolutely hate it, and then hate me for telling you to watch it. :)

Last edited:
I'd never heard of this, but after reading the synopsis, I opted not to watch. I still have a pending lawsuit trying to get compensation for the 2 minutes wasted and innumerable brain cells that died watching the "Three Stooges" trailer last month.

I thought someone had made a movie about Freddy Pharkas until I watched the trailer.

Someone owes me an apology.

Re: If ever there was a trailer that screamed "Please ridicule me!"

I wish I hadn't seen that...I'm sure they made money somehow by making me watch that...CRAP

Re: If ever there was a trailer that screamed "Please ridicule me!"

That will be added to my "watch if you feel the need to have a frontal lobotomy with out anesthetic" days:behave

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back