The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Thank you. Does this also apply to the Facebook RPF group? I'm not sure how closely the website and FB are or are not aligned.

Yes, it will. But that's going to happen by sometime tomorrow or so after we discuss all this with the RPF FB Mods.

The staff here on the forum don't monitor posts in the RPF Facebook Group and the mods there make decisions and take action independent of the forum. But in situations like this we will ensure that our staff on all channels are on the same page.

I will chime in here and say some positive things about TFF. I have purchased several items from them (display plaques, helmet stand, plaque stands). The plaques and plaques stands were custom printed for me and I received them in about a week. The helmet stand took about six weeks and as I found out when I received it, shipped from the UK. There was no mention of that on their website so I was a little disappointed with that but the helmet stand is very nice and very durable and well made. They definitely are partners with Randy Johnson of Sith Planet and Korbanth. All saber hilts and helmets and costume parts are his. As far as the blasters go, they never really looked that good to me except for the Han Solo blaster. However, I thought that they were all overpriced anyway. If you're looking for helmets, costume parts or sabers, deal with Randy directly. Blasters I would stay away from and I probably won't be ordering anything else from The Force Forum. Again, just my two cents.

Funny, when I posted about these guys on the Facebook group, the majority of the responses were trollish towards me, and acted like I was the problem for bringing it up. But here's my info on the situation for anyone that wants to see it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1249074031896766&id=100003825438619
Kyle we have read through your PM discussions as it was posted yesterday in this thread. If you have shared your post in the RPF Facebook Group, do share the link to that particular post discussion, so I can look into it while keeping the RPF FB staff in the loop.

Plaques can be easily ordered from the maker ariel Martinez. The helmet stands have always taken long regardless where are you are from.
the maker was on my group and countless times people said he says they got lost in the post.
i run the FB group the cargo hold and my admin makes great helmet stands and no way it would take 6 wells to get you some.
He has replaced the helmet stand maker on my group and they are quality

Mike reached out to me to set up an arrangement a couple weeks ago. I'm just now learning about the drama. He also seems motivated to clear his name. I don't really care either way, but he does want to be in contact with the mods to discuss what's going on and he believes he's on the up and up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Kyle we have read through your PM discussions as it was posted yesterday in this thread. If you have shared your post in the RPF Facebook Group, do share the link to that particular post discussion, so I can look into it while keeping the RPF FB staff in the loop.
It WAS posted there, but I took it down after getting sick of being taunted and harassed by members and by Mr. Herron himself.

Funny, when I posted about these guys on the Facebook group, the majority of the responses were trollish towards me, and acted like I was the problem for bringing it up. But here's my info on the situation for anyone that wants to see it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1249074031896766&id=100003825438619

Yeah posting from your home group where everyone takes your side is a really one sided way to present it. You deleted the post on the RPF because you were roasted on a group that wasn’t your “home court”.

Your buddy Liam went as far as to send nude photos to minors of the children of one of Mikes associates. In the words of Kylo - Let the old things die...

I’m not associated or in business with TFF but I will say that Mike does a great job on bridging artists and the marketplace. Just because he doesn’t hand make the items like you do doesn’t make what he is doing any less respectable or valuable. I collect mainly high end MR props and I can respect that your Canadian group wants to know where everything is sourced from down to the last internal component. Myself and a large part of the collecting community don’t care/need to know about that.

A simple disagreement about wanting all the specs and details of a toy build has gotten way out of control. I understand your side feeling “blown off” but the one thing you’ve failed to do throughout all of this is look at it from his side and the artists side. He wasn’t going to give you the details because he is protecting the artist and to probably insure you didn’t want the info to clone the process.

What you are doing sir is nothing short of bullying and harassing to the point of what is going on in the community as a whole. Just get on with your life already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah posting from your home group where everyone takes your side is a really one sided way to present it. You deleted the post on the RPF because you were roasted on a group that wasn’t your “home court”.

Your buddy Liam went as far as to send nude photos to minors of the children of one of Mikes associates. In the words of Kylo - Let the old things die...

I’m not associated or in business with TFF but I will say that Mike does a great job on bridging artists and the marketplace. Just because he doesn’t hand make the items like you do doesn’t make what he is doing any less respectable or valuable. I collect mainly high end MR props and I can respect that your Canadian group wants to know where everything is sourced from down to the last internal component. Myself and a large part of the collecting community don’t care/need to know about that.

A simple disagreement about wanting all the specs and details of a toy build has gotten way out of control. I understand your side feeling “blown off” but the one thing you’ve failed to do throughout all of this is look at it from his side and the artists side. He wasn’t going to give you the details because he is protecting the artist and to probably insure you didn’t want the info to clone the process.

What you are doing sir is nothing short of bullying and harassing to the point of what is going on in the community as a whole. Just get on with your life already.

First off, I didn't post "from my home group" that is a post from my personal FB page that I shared on about 5 different FB groups, and only the RPF group felt the need to harass and troll me.

Secondly, Liam isn't my buddy, we aren't even FB friends, and for the crap he was pulling by messaging people I actually shared that info the the admins of other pages so they would know what kind of crap he was pulling. At no point did I ever condone that behavior.

Third, I didn't bully anyone. He kept harassing me on the groups and I tried to be civil with him until he pushed too far and ended up regretting the situation. Should I gather the screen shots of him saying "**** the haters, I'm not going anywhere" the day after telling everyone that he was turning over the business to someone else (after first blocking me so that I wouldn't be able to comment on his false claims that I had been banned from here for "causing ******")?

Is that the nice upstanding business man that you think he is? Spreading falsehoods about me, making derogatory comments about me?

I'm not going to bother debating the questions I asked him or the motivation, I have 7 years in the hobby and a good reputation for watching out for people. The questions I asked him are commonplace for replica props that include electronics. It's not my fault that he didn't know or want to share anything about his own cheap products. Upselling $15 toys for a $300 price tag.

First off, I didn't post "from my home group" that is a post from my personal FB page that I shared on about 5 different FB groups, and only the RPF group felt the need to harass and troll me.

Secondly, Liam isn't my buddy, we aren't even FB friends, and for the crap he was pulling by messaging people I actually shared that info the the admins of other pages so they would know what kind of crap he was pulling. At no point did I ever condone that behavior.

Third, I didn't bully anyone. He kept harassing me on the groups and I tried to be civil with him until he pushed too far and ended up regretting the situation. Should I gather the screen shots of him saying "**** the haters, I'm not going anywhere" the day after telling everyone that he was turning over the business to someone else (after first blocking me so that I wouldn't be able to comment on his false claims that I had been banned from here for "causing ******")?

Is that the nice upstanding business man that you think he is? Spreading falsehoods about me, making derogatory comments about me?

You can’t have it both ways buddy. You can’t bully someone and then say you’re doing it because they were mean to you. And the honesty that you received via the RPF Facebook group want “trolling or harassing” they simply didn’t agree with you. You are talking out of both sides. I’ve sat back and watched it all and you seem to be overly sensitive with not much else to do except continuing to stalk and harass Mike and TFF. Before Liam was removed from your blaster group (that you are an admin of) you liked a majority of the posts he was making... sounds like you approved then...

I think you both need to have a conversation and end it all. He has offered and even do so publicly. It’s time to break the cycle of anger and hate buddy.

I am not an admin of the Blaster group. You really need to get your facts straight. I also haven't searched out Mr. Herron, let alone stalked him. But if you're going to quote me and begin an argument, then how is it my fault that I'm responding to your claims?

I'm not going to bother debating the questions I asked him or the motivation, I have 7 years in the hobby and a good reputation for watching out for people. The questions I asked him are commonplace for replica props that include electronics. It's not my fault that he didn't know or want to share anything about his own cheap products. Upselling $15 toys for a $300 price tag.

Again, just because you keep saying they are his isn’t going to make it true... he runs a marketing site that collaborates with tons of artists and prop makers and try’s to bring cost effective replicas to the masses.

But to hold a vendetta like this over some unanswered questions about a toy... come on man...

The community is to small to carry on like this. I respect the way you do things and read through a lot of your groups posts and really liked the airsoft and metal replicas and stuff you’re a part of.

In the end, you can not like someone or agree with them personally but there’s no reason to continue to tear someone down over something so childish and petty.

I don't know who you're confusing me with, but I don't make airsoft props. I can't even buy them legally here.

I am not an admin of the Blaster group. You really need to get your facts straight. I also haven't searched out Mr. Herron, let alone stalked him. But if you're going to quote me and begin an argument, then how is it my fault that I'm responding to your claims?

See you have a pattern, you lash out at the one wrong thing I said and ignore the rest. I’m not arguing with you buddy, I’m trying to get you to see a little reality without blowing up and getting so angry.

I don't know who you're confusing me with, but I don't make airsoft props. I can't even buy them legally here.

I’m referring to the blaster group where you posted this whole thing that mainly backed you. Their group was great. I understand you make sabers in Canadian and you’ve been doing this for a while.

I reference them because this all started over a blaster. My only assumption for posting in there was because it’s a blaster group. I’m not trying to confuse you. Apologies.

Woah...

Anyways, heres my two bits. I bought something from the site about a day or two after this whole debacle begin. Before that I have very small exchanges with Mike T. Nice and courteous w/ no issues. I felt confident, placed my order and waited. Then I read everything that went down; which I won’t even comment on that topic.

again thus far with FF everything had been fine. After the whole blow up on FB I wrote TheFF and was reassured that I’d get my item.

i went back and read the posts here and everywhere else, it wasn’t looking good. I didn’t want to judge yet until I had a full option to form.

Then I saw it. The bomb of one word, “recast”.

I dont care who, where, what gen or whatever, if I hear/read of recasting im out. I don’t condone it at all. Just the whiff of the word drives me away. Even if the item I was getting wasn’t a recast and an all original, the thought and possibility are still there.

I cant in good conscience do that. So I asked for a refund of my money. Because I hadn’t received my item due to just placing my order, my refund was sent this morning after a quick email to Mike as a reminder.

Overall my experience wasn’t that bad. The owner(?) was nice and accommodating to me with no attitude or hostility. I received my refund and was treated fairly. However the fact that there could be possible recasts in their products are what lost my business. I’ll keep my eye on them but for now I’m holding off.

It’s unfortunate that it led to this but I have a moral code with props that I won’t wain on. That’s that.

***I also should state I found a different item that was more in my price range. That also led to me asking for a refund. So as everything above I still stand by, saving cash on something that I can put towards other things definitely helps.

Im over it all and hold no issues w/ theFF or anyone involved. But I am done commenting on everything. Let’s all just try to move forward. Best wishes to everyone :thumbsup***

Last edited:
THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK... @Corran Horn and @SandieCakes please keep civil tongues in your heads and take your personal issues to PM...

My apologies. I thought I was. I know a lot can get lost in translation. My sincerest apologies if anything I said was taken as uncivil. Corran Horn, I have a lot of respect for the work you do and appreciate the contributions you bring to the SW community as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back