The Force Awakens Deluxe Boba Fett Helmet Target Exclusive

Hmmm. Is it a mask or helmet? The ad says it's both? Good price and quality for a helmet! But less so for a mask.

TazMan2000

Did it seam unusually large to you? I ask because I saw the same one yesterday and it looked a little too big. But if you are just going to display it wouldn't matter.

Full helmet, lookes like one piece to me, though a little thin in areas. Was a nice size too, definitely better than the old Don Post ones.

Since the other helmets come from Rubies, I am 99% sure this Fett helmet is the same mold from the Rubies Supreme Fett costume. The short reticle stalk is a giveaway. See video below. If it is the same helmet for $30, this is an AMAZING buy for a great Fett mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing that stood out to me most is that it has the "flare" that most past cheapo Fett helmets seem to be lacking. I think with a repaint it could look pretty sweet...

It's actually a three part helmet, front back and dome. The ear caps are attached similarity to that of Rubies' Jango 2 Piece but are sturdier. Also it fits pretty well even for a Rubies helmet. It's adult sized.

This is actually a pretty solid helmet for the price. A little reinforcement, and new paint and some minor modifications to the RF stalk, visor, key slots and fill any gaps and it can be used for MMCC and 501st approved Boba Fett costumes. I'm painting one now for my custom merc, once done I'll share it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back