The Flash/Batgirl (Keaton Returns) *Spoilers*

batfan10

Sr Member
These came out today. Appears go be a stunt suit but looks like the suit teased in the Flash
theflash-newbatmansuit-chest-700x700.jpg

E93191DA-5516-489F-A77B-B223AA0BE28F.jpeg
tumblr_0198082dc166d1b214a7a5bdf076e8f9_1ef30ea5_2048.jpg

Not sure how to feel about it myself. I was hoping it was going to be the Returns suit. I loved how the cowl on the original had those little points at the bottom, so I'm going to miss that much at least for sure lol

Not sure how to feel about it myself. I was hoping it was going to be the Returns suit. I loved how the cowl on the original had those little points at the bottom, so I'm going to miss that much at least for sure lol
They removed them from the cowl, but they added them to the cape and logo, so it looks very similar while allowing him to turn his head. It's been a lot of years, Batman would have modified and upgraded his suit over the last 30+ years. I think it's faithful but modernized, so I don't dislike it.

They removed them from the cowl, but they added them to the cape and logo, so it looks very similar while allowing him to turn his head. It's been a lot of years, Batman would have modified and upgraded his suit over the last 30+ years. I think it's faithful but modernized, so I don't dislike it.
I mean, I'm definitely excited it's in this style, and being a stunt suit I think it's going to turn out great. Hopefully they release some official photos now that these pictures leaked.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back