The first sculpture by my daughter #1

yuumi2891103

Master Member
This weird thing is the first work of my daughter #1

A few weeks ago, she came up to me and said " Hey papa, I want to sculpt a zombie " So I drove my car and buy her a pound of Sculpy. Also I made a simple armature and the base for her. Then she shut her up in her room for a few days and showed me this.

KC460114.jpg

KC460116.jpg

KC460115.jpg

KC460117.jpg

I taught her some basic paint technique.

KC460154.jpg

KC460155.jpg

KC460153.jpg

Almost finished the paint job but she said the color of the skin is little bit too dark. I'm so sorry if you are eating something. ;D

She loves those Sci-fi and screaming movie so much.

Thank you very much for looking.:lol

Last edited:
Wow! Impressive! She should sign and date the base, and it deserves to be put in a special glass case. So cool. You must be so proud! Congratulations! Bravo!

that is amazing!

she's very gifted

Thanks for looking !!

:eek Kids today, eh?!!

:cool

:lol:lol Thanks !!

That's her first sculpture?? Wow! Artistic ability has to be a genetic trait...

Thank you very much !!

looks like a natural to me. How old is she?

Thank you very much.
She is 21.

Wow! Impressive! She should sign and date the base, and it deserves to be put in a special glass case. So cool. You must be so proud! Congratulations! Bravo!

Thank you very much. I love to do so !!

Holy crap, that was her first try?! Wow.

Thanks for looking!!

Holy smokes, that's impressive.

Thank you very much !!

That looks amazing...I love zombies.

She loves zombies too. She said because of something sad feeling for them caused her so.

Thank you very much !!

what do you feed that kid......holly crap thats awsome !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:lol I guess something wrong with her mother's milking.

Thank you very much !!

Oh!, it's amazing with my 34 years I am unable to model even a billiard ball :).
Give her congratulations, she's very talented.

Thank you very much !!

:eek Wow, very impressive job! She should think of becoming a professional sculptor.

Thank you very much.

She has never been given so many praises in her life. And never ever expected. Now she has A BIG SMILE and sending a best regards and big KISS for you all !!

Thank you very much.

Genetic or not, she clearly has talent! Strong imagination, and a good eye for detail, anatomy, and proportions. She should be proud of this sculpt!

This daughter of yours is a truly gifted and amazing artist. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought I was gonna see a nice puppy sculpt, or a pear or something. Not something professional Hollywood make-up & FX guys would be able to do!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back