The Fifth Element

Prop Store

macdude67

this is an interior set prop used in The Fifth Element. it's an mock interior of Zorgs ZFX 2000 spacecraft. Pic was taken here in Orlando Florida at Planet Hollywoods storage facility. GEDC1483.JPG the-fifth-element-the-fifth_med-17.jpeg And a pic of how it was seen in the actual movie.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aegis159

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been there multiple times but it's been a while.... They have thousands of pieces there... Things from pretty much any major movie you can think of... Back in the day the guys that worked there used the 4 Horsemen statues from True Lies as a wall to separate themselves from the rest of the warehouse... came THIS close to landing a gig there restoring pieces, but it wasn't meant to be. I could have spent days there looking through all of the stuff if they would've let me, hehe! Loved the bed from the rematerialization scene from 5th Element that they had just leaned up against one of the many rows of items...

You work there now Macdude?

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Reminds me of Area 51 from the Indiana Jones movies. All kinds of amazing things just stored there.

macdude67

@ Aegis 159 I think that you may have been at a different facility?. PH has only been renting this building as a storage area for a few yrs. As far as things in storage there are 20+ vehicles stored, Philo Bettos truck, the bus used in the movie Speed, Jeep from Jurassic Park, the Moon Buggy from Diamonds are Forever just to name a few and so many more items. GEDC1472.JPG GEDC1456.JPG GEDC1463.JPG GEDC3477.JPG GEDC1461.JPG Copy of GEDC3423.JPG GEDC3471.JPG GEDC3474.JPG GEDC3463.JPG GEDC3465.JPG

macdude67

Yes the pod is from "The Fly" but I can not say with any certainty if it is the actual one or not, But I can say that the door fixture/swingarm seems to have been functional. at one time. however both of them could use some TLC. The car has a tag on it that it was used in Wayne's World II and the Rhino was used int PD 2 but has been moved since the pic was taken last year. And the black convertible was from 90210. The yellow Skycab was from Judge Dredd.

Last edited:

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store