The Fifth Element wall fragments

Imhotep72

Hello everyone in RPF land; I just received a new set of prop pieces not too long ago for one of my all time favy Sci-Fi films The Fifth Element. I am excited to show you all these new additions to my prop collection as these are rarely ever sold. These replica wall fragments are from the openeing scenes of the movie when the scientist and Billy (Luke Perry) are trying to decyfer the glyphs in the Mondoshawan Temple where the four stones and Fifth Element are hidden. I just happen to be Googling movie props for the film and found these by shere luck! I bought them in kit form then prepped and painted them myself using a satin walnut colored base paint and a stone textured spray for the look and feel of real stone. They are quite large and fairly weighty but wall mountable. Here they are for your viewing pleasure (I will post more pics of my complete collection from the movie as soon as I set up a proper display for them all); hope you all like them:)
75340_172027296157633_100000510902296_545176_733295_n1.jpg

:rolleyes

this is cris adrian, a banned member (chaucer44)

recasting scumbag

avoid like the plague!

-z

This guy is like a bad penny. He just keeps popping up. You would think that the word was out on him, but people just keep supporting him ;(

thomas

It's a pity, as I was going to order them all.. But with my searching around, he is the only one that offers these.. Anyone else know where else to get them?? Or any of our talent here able to whip them up for a run??

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back