RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I made one about a year ago that was ok. But I wanted to make a better one. In the process of doing that, I went ahead and made molds of everything to produce some kits. I'll be putting up an interest thread on Friday after I know the rest of the molds work. This particular version is partially 3d printed with some cast parts and the correct flashlight (handle), potentiometer (turny thingy) and some springs. Finshed with Vallejo dark aluminum, chrome rubb and buff, with varying layers of graphite powder . The spikes were done with Tamiya "Burnt Blue" weathering powder to simulate dykum.