The Fifth Element Mangalore Grenade

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Macorrie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I made one about a year ago that was ok. But I wanted to make a better one. In the process of doing that, I went ahead and made molds of everything to produce some kits. I'll be putting up an interest thread on Friday after I know the rest of the molds work. This particular version is partially 3d printed with some cast parts and the correct flashlight (handle), potentiometer (turny thingy) and some springs. Finshed with Vallejo dark aluminum, chrome rubb and buff, with varying layers of graphite powder . The spikes were done with Tamiya "Burnt Blue" weathering powder to simulate dykum.
20200120_214016.jpg
20200120_213938.jpg
20200120_213919.jpg
20200120_213904.jpg
20200120_213802.jpg
20200120_122038.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.