The Fifth Element - Korben Dallas Video Security Door Panel, Korben’s Phone, Zorg’s phone, Leeloo’s makeup box, Cockroach surveillance, Fhloston Phone

I just have to say that I love that thread so much! just bought an intercom thanks to you :) :) :)
keep up the cool work! (y)

Thanks! I’m glad people are liking these builds since I’ve been enjoying making them.
Thanks to a thread here and member ManjiGami who IDed the intercom used, I’m able to add this phone to my collection.

Here’s the back of it next to a screen cap:
125DD01B-21E2-46EF-B8DA-7EF1E3D426B1.jpeg

And a close up next to the actual prop:
66DF8F3B-FBE4-421F-AFEB-468720B77FB4.jpeg

Last edited:
NIce 3D model. Those look like red and green bar graph LEDs, and perhaps a carabiner at the very top. Do you plan on adding blue LEDs to light up the door surface?

NIce 3D model. Those look like red and green bar graph LEDs, and perhaps a carabiner at the very top. Do you plan on adding blue LEDs to light up the door surface?

I’ve been looking around for a nine segment LED bar so I can size it based on that. I can only find the 10 segment which I may just cut down to 9.
*Edit: I just watched the HD version and they are 10 segment LEDs.
This prop also lets me know that the back part to Korben’s Phone could be a found part since it is also used on this one.
Eventually I hope to add the LED bars, two red LEDs and blue LEDs.

Nice eye on the carabiner. Makes sense based on this pic:
5AA0D8FA-638C-4696-B63B-96B679A905A8.png

Last edited:
Just finished painting my Fhloston Paradise Phone. I still need to reassemble the pieces and figure out what to use for the two circles that go on the front.
FHLOSTONE PHONE REPLICA.jpg

Here they are all together, my collection of The Fifth Element Phones:
FIFTH ELEMENT PHONES.jpeg

Zorg’s Phone, Fhloston Paradise Phone, Zorg’s ship Phone, Korben’s Phone, and the President’s Phone.

Last edited:
oh man that is so fun! awesome!
I received my intercom in the meantime, can't wait to get to work on it if I ever get the time!
please keep up the good work, so cool to watch!

Love love love
oh man that is so fun! awesome!
I received my intercom in the meantime, can't wait to get to work on it if I ever get the time!
please keep up the good work, so cool to watch!

Thank you! I’m glad to share these with fellow fans.

With the intercom handset, just carefully bend the rubber connector piece and slowly cut it off at the base. Once it’s cut, you’ll be able to see the inside lower connection points of the two halves of the handset. You can then stick a flathead screwdriver in and carefully pry those points open and then you can separate the two halves.

Just remember, if you will be replacing the back half, you will have to cut and/or grind all the raised internal plastic of the front half.
If using electric tools like a skillsaw, just note that the plastic melts easily, so when you cut, it may weld back together.

Here's a couple more items in the works:

KORBEN CAB MIC AND MULTIPASS HOLDER AND RED BUTTON1 copy.jpg

In case anyone else is interested, I think I found the red button used for this: Klöckner Moeller Fak-r / Kc / I Foot And Palm Switch 076556.
I believe the Kc 11a / I is also an alternative just not Kc 11 / I, since those don’t have the hole in the center. I just ordered one, so I will post when it arrives, which may be a while.
11E3070D-1AFB-4EA6-9B35-2B850B004EDB.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back