The Fall Guy - Where Are The Seasons??

Monster Dave

Sr Member
So, The Fall Guy is one of my favorite shows from the 80's and it ran from 1981-1986, but to date, only season 1 has been released on DVD...and it was released back in 2007.

Where the heck are all the rest of the seasons???

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

MD.

I thought they released all the Seasons.

Maybe dismal sales made them do only one, I don't see how as that show has quite a cult fallowing.

Hate to say it but bootleg maybe your only option

So, The Fall Guy is one of my favorite shows from the 80's and it ran from 1981-1986, but to date, only season 1 has been released on DVD...and it was released back in 2007.

Where the heck are all the rest of the seasons???

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

MD.

I find this to be really strange...other lesser known shows have been out for years, but something has held this one back??? I mean seriously...Airwolf season 4 has been out forever and that was horrible...

Colt following - that's funny!! LOL.

... but something has held this one back??? ...

Maybe they stopped the DVD releases, because they prepare for another kind of release: Colt Seavers on Blu-ray!
sabber.gif

(one may still dream :D)

Most likely because too many people own a piece of it, and they don't want to pay the royalties. That's what held up The Six Million Dollar Man release for so long.

Oh...that's interesting. I wonder how they managed to get the ball rolling and then have it stop like that though.

If I recall, the other seasons were pretty good too!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back