The Expanse Belter Vac Suit

While i wait for parts, i finished up my wrist panel and Tech Light. The screen for the wrist panel is a leftover phone and the light is found part streamlight sidewinder.
20200415_213608.jpg
20200415_213649.jpg
20200415_214233.jpg

Do you have any sense as to the sizing of the high altitude helmets, or what size you got when you ordered one? I'm looking at making my own belter vac suit, so I was checking out the listings on Ebay. There's a bunch of sizes listed, but I can't find any charts to see what the fit will be like. Thank you!

Do you have any sense as to the sizing of the high altitude helmets, or what size you got when you ordered one? I'm looking at making my own belter vac suit, so I was checking out the listings on Ebay. There's a bunch of sizes listed, but I can't find any charts to see what the fit will be like. Thank you!
As far as i can tell the sizes are a roll of the dice. Mine was advertised as a large. It was labeled a medium. It fits my giant head pretty ok after gutting it though

I hate to roll the dice like that, given the cost, but I was sorta expecting that to be the case, hah. I figured that the sizing might be less important after gutting the nasty rubber insides, but I wanted to check anyhow. Thank you again!

Excellent work. I'm curious how you made the black portions of the sleeves and legs. In some scenes on the show, it looks like the character is wearing their regular jumpsuit that they wear inside but with those black webbing portions added. So, I'm wondering if they should slip over the outside of the suit or be sewn in. Thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back