The Elephant Man, 1:1 bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IeatherfaceIX

Just got this Masterpiece in last week, thought I would post some pics for you guys. It was done by Erich Lubatti. The hair is real human hand punched hair. The eyes were matched to John Hurts eyes by Jim at Tech-Optics glass eyes. Im very happy with the way it turned out. EXTRA real and creepy in person. wanna see more movie set quality pieces, check out my Album on my profile. Enjoy,

Michael

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
Damn thats cool, would love to see part of the black robe around him, I think that would make a great display. Too cool

IeatherfaceIX

Thanks everyone. Im thinking of putting it on a full size Mannequin with robe and cane, to display.

Last edited:

n0regret5

wow, I had no idea his head was quite so large!

amazing find, well done. would love to see it in person!

JediCarl

I've always been fascinated with Joseph Merrick and his story. It started when I was 8 when I saw an HBO special titled "Some Call Them Freaks" which showcased him. Then the David Lynch film came out a couple of months later and it haunted me for years.

This is an amazing bust. Would love to see it in person some day. Congrats!

IeatherfaceIX

Thanks. I finally got around to painting around the eyes and what a difference it made.

Michael

Last edited: