The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks All of them

elektrowlad

Here you go guys, just thought I'd share these with you...By the way, this is my first prop build ever...

The first one(Krosis) I made on a whim.

Here's the process : I used air drying modelling clay, cardboard, superglue and watercolor and acrylic paints. I've cut out the cardboard, for clay support and then soaked the surface a bit, so the clay would adhere. Then I added the first layer on top of which I added the details (having to make a rather large batch, I made stencils for the details so I would cut them pretty much the same each time)
After much sanding and adding more clay I painted them then coated them in clear matte lacquer...

Here's some photos of the build (wish there were more) :

View attachment 81277
View attachment 81278
View attachment 81279

I tried to make them wearable...Krosis, with smoke coming out...View attachment 81287

And a circlet :
View attachment 81288
View attachment 81289

All of them (minus Krosis), on my couch, badly cropped photo :lol:

View attachment 81286

Thanks for reading guys! Btw, I'm making the dragonborn helmet now, same materials, but taking lots more pictures.

Later edit : Here's the lot, in a photobucket album : http://photobucket.com/dragonpriestmasks

Last edited:
amazing! I have a group of friends doing this with me for comic con :D They're going as dragoon priests, and I'm going as deagonborn to battle them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back