The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Moon-And-Star Ring

Good luck with the sunder and keening. Sunder has been one of those things i've wanted to do for a while but haven't had the time or materials to create,Not to mention the confidence to actually invest in it. Now that my xbox is broken, maybe i'll make a start on one too :)
But for now i'd be interested in getting a moon-and-star, I'll PM you :)

Hey everyone! Sorry for posting on a year and a half old thread, but I stumbled upon this a few months ago and it inspired me to give the Moon-and-Star a try. I wanted to share my finished product with everyone.

View attachment 178928 View attachment 178929 View attachment 178930

It's made out of sterling silver and brass. It was surprisingly easy to make with some basic jewelry making supplies. I first formed my ring, moon, and star out of silver/brass plates and ring wire. I then drilled and sawed the details in the star and drilled a hole through the moon and ring. I melted a ball on some silver wire and stuck that through the drilled holes. I soldered it all together, cleaned it up, polished it, and that's it!

If anyone actually checks back on this, tell me what you think =P

WoooooW! This is a fantastic ring! I remember the days when i used to play to Morrowind, one of the best rule's game.:):cry

Now you are the Nerevarine, Azura awarded you with moon and star!:D

Hello there

Since I'm going to play Morrowing one day, I didn't read all of your description.
Was afraid to catch a spoiler :(

I love the ring, though. Good work on it :)
It's always impressing to see people doing great things like that.

Looks like Morrowind has more interesting rings than Skyrim, huh…

see ya,
Folkenstal

Very cool ring!!!!

I'm kinda surprised both of you went with the "should look like" version instead of the janky pointy version. Both designs look pretty badass though.

One of these days I'm gonna have to get someone to model up a ring of Namira from Skyrim...

Chris

Very cool. Sorry I missed your reply; life's been busy. I like your star a bit better than mine; it actually looks like real metal, haha.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. The ring is up on Shapeways, if you'd like me to make it available - let me know, and we can discuss it in PM.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back