The Elder headpiece upgrade :)

Kithunter

Love the eye candy threads so i'm providing one

some background for those who have never seen it before. The overall idea for the headpiece and my suit started out with a question

"what did the elder from P2 look like when he was younger?"

the sculpt is a P1: davidyr1
paint scheme: larry kidd
customized: me

i've added some details to the headpiece, dred rings and beads and dred tips...i'm still gonna try some other ideas out but i think it looks the part now.

Enjoy

P1_Left.jpg

P1_center.jpg

P1_right.jpg

speechless. Andrew ..you truly have the best of the best. Love the concept ..the color palate does it justice

thanks guys i'm happy with how it's turning out....it was "ok" for NYCC, but i really need it to be perfect. i'm also tweaking the suit as well

Love the eye candy threads so i'm providing one

some background for those who have never seen it before. The overall idea for the headpiece and my suit started out with a question

"what did the elder from P2 look like when he was younger?"

the sculpt is a P1: davidyr1
paint scheme: larry kidd
customized: me

i've added some details to the headpiece dred rings and beads and dred tips...i'm still gonna try some other ideas out but i think it looks the part now.

Enjoy

very nice

thanks i'm so glad you guys like.

they have already.... i'm working on all the suit pieces individually....

some more dramatic like the headpiece, some more subtle like holes in the fingers tips for the sweat pools that build up.
i'm also going to be adding a new fixture to elder suit but that won't be for another 2 weeks. i'll rename the thread when i post up those changes

AM

Love it man, looks fantastic Particularly love the muted, earthy colors and dread beads, works really well together!

..............................speechless its beautiful! your suit has given so much inspiration to us all! thank you brother

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back