The DEFINITIVE TDK Joker Costume Thread/Project

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

I need to change my trench coat for a better quality wool one. I've been reading up about Hello cosplays one and it seems pretty much accepted as the best one at a cheaper price point. I have seen they do a wool one and also a wool/ethylene. I'd assume I'd only need the wool one which seems to be the one is need.

Also, are their TDK Joker vests the right dark/olive green colour?
Thanks

Lee

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Budget airsoft glock. Airsoft glock £15 IIRC. Bit of paint removed, which was on the sliding top part. Was bare metal underneath so perfect. Found a bit of pipe for the silencer and done.

Onto the shotgun next :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-191853_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-191853_Gallery.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 20200217_192117.jpg
    20200217_192117.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 99
  • 20200217_192127.jpg
    20200217_192127.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 99

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nearly there on my Joker now. Decided to get a new wool coat and vest. Need to distress the coat a little. Built a new base for him which is meant to represent him standing on a pavement. Decided to change the head for a better quality one and it looks amazing. He has the knife, cards, and boot blade to go with the other items on the stand - few bundles of fake cash, batarrangs etc.

Attachments

• 20200608_112045.jpg
    20200608_112045.jpg
    977.3 KB · Views: 128

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Why is it when you think you are done, something else eats away at you. I need to change the trousers!

So was the final decision purple pinstripe trousers??

IAmJ

Is anyone still here? We shouldn't let this die. This forum is a decade old and we have new info for the older members and new. It's amazing what we've got here

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.