The Definitive Marvel Studios Disney+ Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Thread

Chris92

No, but the 511 jeans with black patches have a white-ish print on them. In the pics I've seen, the patch doesn't have as many words and looks more like an embossed leather.

No, the accurate pants are looser at the ankle than the 511. The 511 fit is very narrow, whereas pics of Renner seem to still have a slimmer fit to the overall jean, but a straighter fit at the ankle. The 511 ankles hug the ankle section of the boots fairly snugly.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure we can count on less visible lettering being real. They could have easily darkened the lettering on the patch with a sharpie to hide the brand, like they removed the red tag on some pants...
well here's a good pic of the darker jeans in outdoor light, you can see a bit of patch. I will look for more.

HE series side view.jpg

Chris92

Yeah, that patch isn't a match to the 511. The 511 patch is huge compared to that one. This ones patch is just barely bigger than the waistband.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes. less tall. I think it's grey on black, I can just make out the 2-horse logo.
Also--may be helpful- his jeans in Avengers have the same size black patch as these, just noticed as I was refreshing my memory of belt details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.