The day I suited up for the first time.....Wow !

damn dude,.....suits top-notch,.....

and yea preds get mobbed from the get go,....makes it even harder to breathe i'm guessing,...
awesome job brother,....i'll get that far one day ,....

Great summary of your experience. You cant beat the first time you suit up. The feeling you get is awesome

Dont worry mate - you looked the bomb!

I'll be down with you and Tony for November iff it goes ahead

Wow Phil, what a great troop that was ... Your suit looks awesome, I love the colors used on the skin, looks so natural ! It's always a thrill to meet a actor
or (actress) from the film. I just did a troop with the 501st at Disney World and was able to see Anthony Danials (C3PO) , Mr. George Lucas himself and this weekend hopefully Peter Mayhew (chewy). It looked like you had a blast. I cant wait to finish my Predator , I'm just starting out , and in no hurry. I hope to look as good as yours turned out . Great Job !!!!

Regards,

Mike

Wow Phil, what a great troop that was ... Your suit looks awesome, I love the colors used on the skin, looks so natural ! It's always a thrill to meet a actor
or (actress) from the film. I just did a troop with the 501st at Disney World and was able to see Anthony Danials (C3PO) , Mr. George Lucas himself and this weekend hopefully Peter Mayhew (chewy). It looked like you had a blast. I cant wait to finish my Predator , I'm just starting out , and in no hurry. I hope to look as good as yours turned out . Great Job !!!!

Regards,

Mike
peter mayhew used to shop where i used to work ,you could always tell he was in because his head was showing over the tops of the shelves!!lol

Hi Guys.
I have been working away this week but just got home and read all of your very generous comments.
Thanks for all the encouragement !
Great news that we could be getting a group of us together for Memorabilia in november.
I am 100% going and would love to be part of an awesome group of UK Preds.
I will post more info about this event nearer the time.

Hope to post some pics of my Bio signed by Elpidia in a day or so.

Good Hunting,

Phil.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back