The Darkness comic costume

jacksadventures

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpghey guys I started on this a month ago im doing the foam muscle suit in upholstery foam and skinning it in 1/8" upholstery foam then skinning it with latex for painting. Let me know what you think so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
this is looking really awesome but how did you do the skinning i am currently really struggling with this on my build and would really appreciate some info on how you got yours to look so amazing. Great job man looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Thank you so much guys. The under suit is just a 40$ morph suit, you can get suits cheaper online. I used barge contact cement for the adhesive, and im using a 1/8 upolstry foam to skin the bigger foam muscles. Then I will be covering all of it in liquid latex. Then adding the lights and painting and all that. I spent a lot of time trying to make it look like the comic and not goofy size wise so thank you for the complements im actually going to do some work on it now, I'm adding the under muscles sections to the back, which is usually really plain in most pics I see but I felt like it needed some extra detail

That mask looks like it's going to be incredible! I'm not a fan of this costume design on paper but I think it's going to look amazing in person

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back