Interest The Dark Knight Joker Cards Viral Deck Replica - Price Drop

Re: The Dark Knight Joker Cards Viral Deck

Sorry guys, life has been hectic and I didn't notice this thread had some interest! If everyone on the list is still interested, and if I can get a couple more interested parties I can push the button on this run!

I just need to talk to my two suppliers to see if they're still a go.

Remember to refer a friend if you know anyone ;)

I can still offer the accurate boxes for these... Amazed that there is not more interest for another run... :(

Thank you for your continued support! I am considering a couple alternative routes to finishing this. I would like to get these into the hands of those who want them.

Bump, only need a couple more (granted everyone else is still in).

Are people staying away because of the price or is there just no interest? Any potentially interested parties feel free to chime in.

I would like to make these available to those on the list.

Last edited:

Okay guys, I am pushing the button on these in hopes that having the decks on-hand will help sell them. I am waiting to hear back from my suppliers and once I can confirm that the run is possible, I will collect deposits and fund the rest with my own money. Please let me know if you are on the list and no longer interested so I can better estimate the viability of this project.

I'm still interested in a deck.

Quick question: what box will these be coming with?

Re: The Dark Knight Joker Cards Viral Deck - And Here. We. Go

Quick update. I am speaking with the company who produced my runs in the past and there have been a few minor changes with them. I am currently ensuring I can receive the same high-quality cards I offered in the past. I will be receiving samples of their linen card stocks to see which one meets my standards.

The next step would be to set up a new template as they have a new manufacturer. This is also giving me an opportunity to make one small adjustment. My previous "the real batman" card was slightly whiter than the original "Judge Surillo" card. This will be corrected and they should look the same besides the added text.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back