Interest The Dark Knight Joker Cards Viral Deck Replica - Price Drop

Are these scans of the viral deck that have the slightly off-center back or are they centered? I’m interested but if anyone has an actual sealed viral deck I’d be interested in that too
Hey! These are an ultra hd scan of an original viral deck. I am not aware of any viral decks that did not have centered backs.

These are still available.

Hey! These are an ultra hd scan of an original viral deck. I am not aware of any viral decks that did not have centered backs.

These are still available.
I was just wondering as I believe I have one of your older sets, but I had also purchased a sealed deck off of ebay that had I believe 47 cards with the box color like your new box is with a gold foil strip to unseal it similar to a cigarette pack. Most were centered like the standing lion backsides, but some of the backs were slightly off-center which worried me but they matched up to the cards in the propshop auction pages, for instance the board room calling card had a boarder that was slightly bigger on one side than the other, and the card that had the green goblin looking head had the back boarder slightly lower to the bottom than the top like the card with the woman sitting near the bottom of the card, the back had a brown style that was closer to the bottom than perfectly centered, along with some of the diamond backed cards having the diamonds slightly ‘cut off’ on the edge of one side, while others were perfectly centered, Here is a picture of the backs of the cards of someone on ebay selling theirs individually, mine looked the same but I know the licensed cards with the ‘tm’ markings on the back are perfectly centered so I wasn’t sure if mine was a legitimate viral deck or a sealed replica of someone elses.

Attachments

• 8336CE19-ED21-4F3A-BBFC-9BA95D3CBC0F.png
    8336CE19-ED21-4F3A-BBFC-9BA95D3CBC0F.png
    11.3 MB · Views: 85
Alright folks, I am moving the final stock for these. Price has dropped and is listed on the front page. I am also offering decks without the custom tuck box. Considering the slow movement on these since the run, this will probably be my final run.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back