The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Netflix Series

It's also expensive to make and after they lost $9 billion in a couple of days over the stupidity that was Cuties, they can't afford it.
But youd think after that insanity they would want to keep hold of there successful shows. Also while sure its an expensive show to make.... the vast majority of the RnD and design and building work has been done. That was a HUGE chunk of the budget just there... That can be saved in season 2... Though of course new sets are needed and what not...

Also, just like with the Marvel shows, Netflix doesn't own the show. They don't stand to make as much money off a show like this compared to something they own outright. Which gives them little incentive to keep it around.

You don't lose money if your stock price drops. Not unless you sell it at that price. The value of the company goes down, but it doesn't affect a whole lot of anything. They were still by far the top streaming service

Behold . . . The great Conjunction! Jupiter is even purple!

SmartSelect_20201221-194116_YouTube.jpg

I picked up this beautiful amethyst at the Denver Gem and Mineral Show last week. (largest show of it's kind in the USA, so fun!) Originally it just had a bit of purple at the top, but it reminded me of The Dark Crystal, so I decided to make a project out of it. Just a little one-day-build I thought I'd share. First I color enhanced it with additional purples and oranges. I thought it would look so cool to push some light through the crystal so I made a custom back-lit display stand with Skeksis claws to hold it in place. Pretty happy with how this turned out. C'mon Netflix, we need a second season!

20210918_133432.jpg

IMG_20210921_200445_edited.jpeg

Seriously what ******* moronic exec idiot at Netflix dropped the cancel hammer on what was a successful show? It won emmys ffs!
Emmys, and other awards, are great if winning awards was all that mattered. But unless those awards translate into views and/or new viewers/subscribers, they don't count for squat. Netflix, and other streaming services, like the networks that came before them, aren't in it for awards, they're in it for the money, so unless a show is making them money then it's costing them money, money that they can sink into another production that would hopefully make them the money they want. As a fan of this show, and others that have been canceled, it sucks, but that's just the way business works in every industry, at the end of the day, all businesses are in the business of making money, no matter what they make or sell.

See also: Where's me Stranger Things season 3 Target-exclusive retro style box? I've got the seasons 1 and 2 "VHS" boxes. I they pull a Netflix and don't release anything past 2, completionist me will be most put out.

See also: Where's me Stranger Things season 3 Target-exclusive retro style box? I've got the seasons 1 and 2 "VHS" boxes. I they pull a Netflix and don't release anything past 2, completionist me will be most put out.

I got the first two season VHS boxes but I had to get the regular packaging for season 3. I guess I don't care that much so long as I have the content.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back