Limited Run The Dagger of Set - The Mummy 2017 replica

peter74

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
075858100_1495541191-Dark_Universe_Logo.jpg

THE DAGGER OF SET

When Universal Studios announced that it would produce a new Mummy many of us expected a result worthy of the saga than the previous one, but the result was not so. The choice to create a new series of cinemas (The Dark Universal) linked to characters such as Dr. Jekyll, Dracula, the Mummy, etc. .. did not have the response of the public. As they say, not all donuts come with a hole! But even in films like these you can find collectible items and this is one of them. I am talking in particular of the Dagger of Set, used by Princess Ahmanet, I immediately liked this object, too bad that in the film it cannot be seen clearly because the film is very dark, I used many screens from the film and some photos of a prototype of the dagger produced for the film and sold on the Propstore website.

themummy-movie-screencaps.com-570.jpg

2b70fc2a1fe69a63339acea22cbda42a.jpg

Hand sculpted in chavant and then printed in resin, the stone was made in crystal resin, I thought it would be nicer to present this prop with a base for this I drew a display in 3d.

sfondo mummia+.jpg

IMG_20220326_161043.jpg
IMG_20220326_160514.jpg

IMG_20220326_160530.jpg

nuovo-1.jpg

The dagger measures approximately 34cm in length. I open the list for 6 pieces available at the price of € 139 + shipping.
Anyone interested can contact me with PM

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back