The CW Legends of Tomorrow

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Deadline reports

"The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero."

Maybe a Brave & The Bold

Last edited:
Re: The CW Super Hero Team-Up Spin Off

I could see her coming back through some Lazarus pit magic. I mean, we still don't know (well, I haven't seen this week's episode, so I, at least, still don't know) how exactly Oliver came back from the dead...

Are they seriously bringing back Caity Lotz? I'm also a little confused on the spinoff concept, does this team from the source material have a constantly revolving roster? Kinda hard to follow a TV show if the main characters are constantly shifting.

I could see her coming back through some Lazarus pit magic. I mean, we still don't know (well, I haven't seen this week's episode, so I, at least, still don't know) how exactly Oliver came back from the dead...

He didn't actually die. I guess we were all really hoping to see the Lazarus pit but it hasn't happened yet. In the most recent episode, when Ras was sitting in a hot tub, I was really, really hoping that wasn't their version of the Lazarus pit, but they weren't that cheap. :facepalm

You mean The Iron ATOM?? [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew it was bound to happen. I dont think any super heroes can have an exo type suit without being compared to Iron Man

I knew it was bound to happen. I dont think any super heroes can have an exo type suit without being compared to Iron Man

You honestly believe I'm the only one thinking this??

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sara is not dead and never will be in my mind. La la la. I like my bubble of insanity where the world did not do mean things to characters I love.

“When heroes alone are not enough…the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?”"

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears the Sara Lance is the White Canary. Maybe shes back due to time travel (with Booster God or Rip Hunter involved, its totally possible) or some Lazarus Pit action.

LSrdInw.jpg

Video

[video]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=120560[/video]

Just an outside nitpick, but when the multiversal threats to all time and space show up and one person recruits a team to try and stop it, why in the world would they even consider second- and third-stringers to handle it, ESPECIALLY when time travel is involved?

It's all "Oh hey, we got this thing that can erase all of existence, so instead of picking the most powerful heroes and villains to handle it like Superman or Lobo, I'm choosing baseline humans with nifty gadgets and a guy in a fancy suit of armor, all of which are antiquated relics in my time."

But then we'd just have comics and show about the same main powerful heroes, and that'd be boring :p
the trailer :
https://youtu.be/4MubNoWQiSc
I wasn't expecting to like it very much, as the idea sounded strange, but the trailer looks interesting enough. More than supergirl for me at least.
It appears Sara is brought back with the lazarus pit, but to me it looks like she's not the same Sara, unlike Thea by example. Maybe she didn't get her memory back ?

So does Brandon Routh's Atom shrink or just mimic IronMan?

So far, he's basically Metal Person (for trademark reasons ;)), but the last season of Arrow saw him injected with nanites, so I'm just waiting for the point at which he can actually shrink. Which would be awesome, but also hysterical since Brandon Routh is like 6'5.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back