The CW Legends of Tomorrow

Yikes....i am actually sitting here cringing in embarrassment after watching that.....

Rich

lmao clan ,
i can legitly say i barely remember anything about PB besides the ending where that one guy gets sent back to jail but is cold worse dialog wise than brent as joker on young justice i wonder XD i mean sheesh that was as bad as wil smith in the movie that ended his career
after earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chwx858cbXo

New trailer dropped today, and I think it looks like it'll be a fun show.

Anybody with a better eye than me for this sort of thing have a guess as to what Hunter's laser revolver may be based on? For some reason I have a strong urge to build one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see Captain Cold going (more or less) good I actually like the guy in the Flash,he's a good bit like me a snarky SOB :lol

And Hawkgirl and Hawkman? ye gawds now we're getting the costumed antics! I know,I know we have Flash but he's not as outlandish as those two.

Good to see Captain Cold going (more or less) good I actually like the guy in the Flash,he's a good bit like me a snarky SOB :lol

And Hawkgirl and Hawkman? ye gawds now we're getting the costumed antics! I know,I know we have Flash but he's not as outlandish as those two.

Cold from the comics (really, all the Rogues) is an interesting dude. I mean, he's definitely a criminal and a badguy, but he's a badguy with a code. He'll kill you if you break the code, but hekinda goes back and forth between villain and antihero. I suppose you could say he's a likeable villain.

Cold from the comics (really, all the Rogues) is an interesting dude. I mean, he's definitely a criminal and a badguy, but he's a badguy with a code. He'll kill you if you break the code, but hekinda goes back and forth between villain and antihero. I suppose you could say he's a likeable villain.

I call that being realistic,life isn't always black and white there tends to be a lot of gray.

Hmm, guess I'll give it a shot, trailer's not bad.

(My annoyance with the one-note smarmy performance of Snart notwithstanding. I've gone on enough about that in other threads!)

Notice the Maltese Falcon?

Notice the Maltese Falcon?

Capture.PNG

I'm digging the rumors of Constantine joining the cast for a more "magic-centric" season 2. Looks like the Arrow guest shot went over well!

Judging by the fact that this thread has not jumped back to the top by this morning means either not a lot of people saw fit to tune in, or were just underwhelmed by what they saw and had no need to talk about it.

I fall into the latter category, but I thought I would see if anyone else had a different opinion. Essentially, it feels like we have 9 protagonists, which means we had to spend most of this episode setting up everyone up for the series. I'm prepared to give it a couple episodes to see where it goes, but right now I have my doubts about its longevity.

I liked it and will be watching this season. It wasn't perfect, but it was fun and has potential. I figured out the twist that they're actually nobodies rather than "legends," but I'm guessing their actions now will make them legends in the new timeline.

The cast is good, but if the show goes on long term, I hope they rotate some of them in and out with different faces. Pretty decent CGI for a CW show too.

Judging by the fact that this thread has not jumped back to the top by this morning means either not a lot of people saw fit to tune in, or were just underwhelmed by what they saw and had no need to talk about it.

I fall into the latter category, but I thought I would see if anyone else had a different opinion. Essentially, it feels like we have 9 protagonists, which means we had to spend most of this episode setting up everyone up for the series. I'm prepared to give it a couple episodes to see where it goes, but right now I have my doubts about its longevity.

That's kinda the point - as a new show - it has to spend time setting up those characters for the show. You have to make it assuming a large number of people won't have caught the buildups from arrow and flash and give those people enough info to move forward. I think they've got a mostly solid group as well. I can't wait to see where it goes!

I loved it. Can't wait to see more. The scene with White Canary in the 70's bar was great! I think I'm going to like her a lot more in this than in Arrow.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back