The Cursed? Metal Blade Runner Project

racprops

Sr Member
Well to those that have been watching the Metal C&S Project along with other metal Blade Runner projects, these just seems to be a cursed project.

But I think I have some what busted the curse, because I have finished the second run.

Here are a couple of pictures of this latest model.

A light pull on the front trigger powers the model up, there are three start up modes, one with just the LEDs doing a check out, green then red, then green and then locking on and holding red.

The second mode adds sound controlled by the stock micro dip switch hidden in the ammo housing and switched by the holes on the side, on sound, off no start up sound.

There are two sound effects; one is a charge up sound kind of like the PPG from B%.

The other sound is a woman in a somewhat robot voice saying “Weapon Armed”

These two sounds can be changed by a switch at the back of the ammo housing between it and the front of the trigger guard.

OK you armed and ready to fire, pulling the trigger causes the hammer to rise and snap down just as it would in a real gun and it also causes the weapon to fire the Gun Shot sound effect and to fire a super bright LED within the barrel.

Last the bolt can be pulled back as well.

I have been able to reach everyone but for a couple of people who made down payments.
IF I have not sent you an email or it has not reached you Please email me right away.

If I am unable to reach you or you fair to contact me then I will sell off your model and save you down payment to refund to youÂ…

Also I have a list of people what did not make any payments but are on a waiting list, you are welcome to reconfirm your interest for me to do a third run ( IF I can.) The number of emails will help persuade me.

Only emails, I do not check here all that often and with emails I can keep them in a Contact Folder in Outlook to well contact you later OK??

Email me at racprops@cox.net

Cannot wait until mine arrives...I am very much looking forward to it. I would like one mod, however. Can you program extra lines into the voice chip so that the female voice also says, "My, you are looking extraordinarily attractive today mister..." or, "I love it when you grip me like that." ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(racprops @ May 21 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]1247972[/snapback]</div>
Funny, I like the last one...

Are one of the ones with a down or later run?

Rich
[/b]

I'm # 11 from the original list. :D

The color tones of the grip (looks like most of the grip frame under tha amber is blued) look PERFECT.

I also really like your darkend triggers and guard. MUCH more "real gun" like....

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back