The "Bull" Bio first cast - Page 4 update

japgoth

Well As i was waiting for my croc head to be cured (and that i had a huge amount of clay) I decided to make a start of a bio mask.
This one was a concept bio that was from the AVPR Inside the monster shop, which i like the look of because it reminded me of a semi manga - guyver.
Heres some of the work that i have done.

IMG00643.jpg

IMG00644.jpg

Steve Wang made that movie the Guyver. He sculpted all the suits and stuff and he sculpted this Bio as well.
I'm a big Steve Wang fan as well.

cool sculpt jap it must be new bio session lol i cant wait to see this casted if you need eny help with locating materials or enythink with the molding give me a shout :)

Thanks for all the good comments :)
Also thanks for the offer of help from Smasher I will PM you if i need to get some information on materials.
Did notice on the picture that the left side was slighty off with the cheek and the underside but I will be doing this a bit later on.

Ooh, that looks sweet man. I like it better than the Steve Wang concept, but I couldn't tell you why...great job!

what better then steve wang!!!! no way he is the master.
Well finaly touch up has been done cleaned and now have been coated with clear acrylic.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back