The Boys - Billy Butcher coat

McWinsch

Hi all,
Hope I am posting my question in right section. Do you know where to buy same coat like Billy Butcher character wears in TV Show The Boys? I have tried to google it but without any success.

Thank you!

Regards,

Tomas

Hi all,
Hope I am posting my question in right section. Do you know where to buy same coat like Billy Butcher character wears in TV Show The Boys? I have tried to google it but without any success.

Thank you!

Regards,

Tomas
Did you ever find a good quality coat? The one in the show looks like the coat is made with a vertically ribbed fabric

Butcher's coat was in all likelihood custom made for the production. You might be able to find a close enough knock off out there, but you'd be better off sending IndyMagnoli a PM and asking him about doing one. From what I've picked up on the details it's basically a western riding coat with some added detail on the shoulders in what looks like a waxed cotton fabric.

I own a coupe of Magnoli Clothiers pieces, and they are worth the price. They're not cheap cosplay grade tailoring but quality garments.

Butcher's coat was in all likelihood custom made for the production. You might be able to find a close enough knock off out there, but you'd be better off sending IndyMagnoli a PM and asking him about doing one. From what I've picked up on the details it's basically a western riding coat with some added detail on the shoulders in what looks like a waxed cotton fabric.

I own a coupe of Magnoli Clothiers pieces, and they are worth the price. They're not cheap cosplay grade tailoring but quality garments.
I was looking at the coat last night, the material looks similar to a Overland Sheepskin jacket l own.

I would love for Indy to take this on if he hasn't already.

I was looking at the coat last night, the material looks similar to a Overland Sheepskin jacket l own.

I would love for Indy to take this on if he hasn't already.
Indy has had a Butcher coat listed for a while now, it’sa little out of my price range for a cosplay piece. Has anyone ID’d the Birds of Paradise shirt Butcher wore earlier on the show? I’ve looked everywhere with no luck.

Attachments

• 75226F1C-F758-4DC8-8290-D53A33060A41.jpeg
    75226F1C-F758-4DC8-8290-D53A33060A41.jpeg
    874.1 KB · Views: 683
Hello guys,
I just started a thread for The Boys 3, Billy Butcher coat, you would see a protype sample very soon.
292394395_1485246235236974_2079782784152226436_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back