Interest The Boys - Billy Butcher coat by ELS!

Hey all,

Here are new images, this is available for sale now.
Final Sample Billy coat ELS 6.jpg
Final Sample Billy coat ELS 4.jpg
Final Sample Billy coat ELS 11.jpg
IMG_20221008_164159_673.jpg
IMG_20221008_164642_319.jpg
Final Sample Billy coat ELS 5.jpg

Hey all,
A couple of reviews from customer about our coat.

Adam R – June 14, 2023

Throughout the process ELM were very helpful and accommodating. Friendly and professional. The turn around time was exceptional and delivery was very easy and quick.
The quality of the coat is fantastic. The fabric used does not only look screen accurate but is also great quality. The garment feels like a high end piece not just a cosplay item.
The fit is pretty good. The body and length is perfect. The arms and shoulders are a little tight, but I encounter this problem with most coats. I might take the lining out the arms to make it fit a little better or try soaking them in cold water and stretching. The look of the coat doesn’t look to tight, just the feel.
The pattern of the coat is fantastic. It hangs like the screen coat and all the details are there. The only slight inaccuracies I can see is that the reinforced shoulder panels sit a bit further back than the screen coat, but this could be to my shoulders been a little too big for the coat.
All in all, from my end it has been a great experience and I would highly recommend to everyone. Despite the slight detail of the shoulders and fit I’m still giving 5 stars as for the price and compared to the standards of other similarly priced company’s, it is exceptional!

2. Spencer Hornby (verified owner) – July 21, 2023

The BEST jacket I have ever received. ELS are not only friendly and helpful, but also producers of the best jackets you can get at this price. Do not buy cheap costume pieces that’ll be ruined after one wear from another manufacturer. Spend the money, and get yourself an ELS jacket. You will not regret it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back