The Bowler Fett

Well guys the "Bowler Fett" is complete!!! Man this hat was SOOOO MUCH WORK!!!! I am thoroughly exhausted. Everything on the hat is hand dyed, to make sure that the colors stay true. The range finder is all experimental. I built it out of foam and plexiglass to try and keep it as light as possible!!! There are some things that I would refine if I get to make more. With the effort expended in this hat if you would like one the price has gone up tho... If you would like one for yourself it is $100 not including shipping and handling. If you would like one for yourself please understand that everything about the hat is custom made for you to fit your needs.
bowlerFettRear.jpgbowlerFettScratches.jpgbowlerFettdent.jpg
i will try and post some pictures of the building process later. As for right now I have a hat to deliver at my customers wedding today. He wanted to get it on his happiest day. Who am I to argue with that??

At the wedding me and the groom
BowlerFettWedding.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back