The book nook diorama "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

peter74

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For some time I have been thinking about designing small dioramas inspired by cinema, I saw some of these book nooks on the web, so I started making my first movie-themed book nook and to start off well I dedicated it to the Raiders of the Lost Ark, for this chapter I have recreated the setting from the beginning of the film when the character enters the temple of Chachapoyas to find the idol of fertility. All done by hand, I tried to best reproduce the scene, the idol and the base are illuminated by a small LED with a switch applied to the back. The front of the book nook is a patterned recreation of the Chachapoyas temple. The Diorama is enriched with mosses and lichens. The dimensions are 17x21x8. A nice idea to put in your home library. The realization takes time and attention for this reason I thought of a small run of 5 pieces. The price is € 250 + shipping. I leave you to the pictures and the video I made. For those interested a small deposit of € 50 will be required.

IMG_20220627_193527.jpg
IMG_20220627_193551.jpg

IMG_20220627_193536.jpg
IMG_20220627_193543.jpg
IMG_20220627_193600.jpg

IMG_20220701_185629.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.